2010年3月10日星期三

Athena Chu: I am most do not want to upset her

Jeffrey Lau is Nianjiu and started shooting, "Koshihikari Box", Athena Chu is the only one he personally invited to call the actor, "I was to call her, told him I would like to shoot this scene, and she, after listening very happy immediately agreed; I had to write a play for her, she stood on the tower, and the "Westward Journey," where, as I initially was to a dramatic effect, let the audience think of the familiar story before, and later saw Athena Chu, I would like a long time, finally decided not to shoot this scene, because I think she then go to that tower, it may be very sad ... ... "Upon saying this, Jeffrey Lau's regret was palpable, personally witnessed "The Gizmo Guys" and "Fairy Zijin" drama Xiwai feelings intertwined, and perhaps his most want to see a good ending.

没有评论:

发表评论